Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Seasonal SEO: Identifying your merriest times of the year
Mar 14, 2017 by Laura Scott
Are you tuned in to the seasonal trends that impact your website traffic? If not, check out columnist Laura Scott’s tips for determining which ones may present opportunities for your brand.
- Assessing the maturity of your organization’s messaging program
Mar 14, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Are you able to gauge the strengths and weaknesses of your messaging program? Columnist Jose Cebrian lays out key questions to ask to help you better understand the state of your organization’s messaging strategy.
- Manufacturing FAQs: The workhorse of content and search marketing
Mar 14, 2017 by Dianna Huff
Columnist Dianna Huff explains the benefits of FAQ pages, from improved search rankings to paid search landing pages.
- Marketers: Track emotions, not just numbers
Mar 14, 2017 by John Donnelly III
Columnist John Donnelly III explains why social media analysis needs to go beyond volume data with examples of how sentiment and emotion analysis can help marketers really understand consumers.
- Study: Ads in editorial stream beat search, social for visibility and recall
Mar 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Ads in editorial were fully visible for 44 seconds vs. 6 seconds in search and 3 seconds in social.
- The rise of bad content marketing advice
Mar 14, 2017 by Rebecca Lieb
Columnist Rebecca Lieb believes it’s time for content marketers to put the kibosh on poor writing and link-bait and instead put content strategy ahead of tactics.
- Report: Facebook’s display ad domination to grow as US digital ad spend hits $83B in 2017
Mar 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Google to see total ad revenues jump nearly 15% in the US. Snapchat and Amazon to gain US mobile ad share.
- SMX West is just days away. Reserve your seat now!
Mar 14, 2017 by Marketing Land
We’re one week away from the 10th edition of SMX West – the premier search marketing conference on the West Coast! Don’t miss your chance March 21-23 in San Jose to get actionable SEO and SEM tactics that will drive your campaign’s success. It’s not too late to secure the best pre-conference rates!
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry