KIRKLAND, Wash. – Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2017 Kenworth Dealer Council members.
The council features eight prominent executives — two from Canada — that represent the more than 380 Kenworth dealerships in North America.
The council works in partnership with Kenworth to help provide leading-edge customer support throughout the dealer network with the Kenworth PremierCareand Kenworth PremierCare Gold Certified programs.
Kenworth Council members are:
- Chairman – Will Bruser, Truckworx Kenworth, Birmingham, Alabama;
- Mike Clark, Wisconsin Kenworth, Madison, Wisconsin;
- Boyd McConnachie, Inland Kenworth, Burnaby, British Columbia;
- Mike Nagle, Bayview Kenworth, St. John, New Brunswick;
- Scott Oliphant, Kenworth of Louisiana, Gray, Louisiana;
- Dan Penksa, Kenworth Northeast Group, Buffalo, New York; and Tim Spurgeon, MHC Kenworth, Leawood, Kansas.
In addition, Tom Bertolino of NorCal Kenworth in Sacramento, California, serves as the Kenworth line representative for the American Truck Dealers (ATD).